Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Book and The Reader

I meant to post this yesterday but lack of sleep and the beginning of my work week prohibited me from soon so. So January's reading list has been only slightly difficult to pick.. The 1001 book selections were picked by the shelfari group and they are, The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by Le Carre... Lady Chatterley's Lover by Lawrence... I have had to pick to other selections for this month and hopefully a 5th. I have selected another R.K. Narayan.. Which is picked from a collection given to my by Dearest H. And the other I am considering is a history of Indian literature in English.... Or the myths of Mexico and Central America..

I am loathe to say that the intro to Le Carre's novel has yet to grab me or lead me to believe it is a page turner...

I fear this book may find itself tossed back on the shelf if it doesn't become more engrossing...

No comments:

Post a Comment