Monday, March 8, 2010

Current lack of any real update

My current lack of any real update these day hasn't simply been because of any lack of reading, I've completed like 3 books since finishing Pandemonium. Paulo Coelho and books revolving around Gnosticism have been topics of interest that I have been reading lately. .. I promise and update soon. I've been enduring some personal issues that have caused a bit of a drop my enthusiasm or desire to do this. I promise,mainly to myself here, that I will be returning with reviews soon.

1 comment:

  1. maybe to inspire you to get back to reading you should check out the new version of the spreadsheet available to coincide with the recent new edition of the 1001 books list. For more see

    http://johnandsheena.co.uk/books/?page_id=1806

    ReplyDelete