Sunday, December 27, 2009

Six Suspects by Vikas Swarup * Will Be Updated*



Six Suspects by Vikas Swarup.


On the Author, Vikas Swarup is the same mind that gave us Slumdog Millionaire originally titled as Q & A. Unfortunately I have not read the book that inspired the movie. Six Suspects is his second novel.

Six Suspects so far is an interesting whodunit. A rather disreputable fellow is murdered and in the beginning we are presented with the six individuals who may or may not have been involved in the murder. I am only 1/4th of the way through the novel but it is a fast paced and easy read that keeps the reader wanting to not put the book down. As I said this is just my precursory review of this novel. I will provide a more complete review of the novel when it has been finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment