Friday, July 29, 2011

A Quick Update.

Dear readers please forgive my lack of posting... I have been very busy with work and trying to get things.. organized..I have also been struggling with migraines and some personal issues.  As of late reading has fallen by the wayside, not because of a lack of desire to read, but when one works 4/10 hour days and adds an additional 10-15 hours of overtime a week, it becomes hard to focus on anything else other than sleep.  I am still working on finishing The Epic of Gilgamesh, and Drood has unfortunately fallen to the bottom of my cavernous backpack, not seeing the light of day for a while. .. I just wanted to keep you readers abreast of the situation with bookgeekism.  I promise soon to write up an offering for your perusal for now I just ask your forgiveness dear reader for the lack of anything promising these last few weeks.

Sincerely,

GeekyBookGirl

1 comment:

  1. Starting late perusing has fallen by the wayside, not on account of an absence topcelebs jackets of want to peruse, yet when one works 4/10 hour days and includes an extra 10-15 hours of additional time seven days

    ReplyDelete